they could be a gator
they could be a gator
Autolatry – The worship of one’s self.
( Some ooc notes: Eadric is an original character I played in Warden’s Vigil, a forum-based DA RP. It’s completely AU, and in this case, Eadric was a cousin of Arl Wulff of the Western Hills Arling, who had died some years after the events of DA:O. This drabble will assume that Eadric’s just recently become Arl, and that Teagan has also become Arl of Redcliffe. )
Eadric’s first experience in the Fereldan Court was, to say the very least, an amusing one.
Hey so rather than tackling prompts I owe from forever ago, I want to tackle ones that have cool word meanings to them. So you should totally sent me a prompt and tell me what character(s) you want involve in the drabble, yes? Yes.
• Cheiloproclitic – Being attracted to someone’s lips.
• Quidnunc – One who always has to know what’s going on.
• Ultracrepidarian – One who speaks or offers opinions on matters beyond their knowledge.
• Apodyopis – The act of mentally undressing someone.
• Gymnophoria – The sensation that someone is mentally undressing you.
• Tarantism – The urge to overcome melancholy by dancing.
• Autolatry – The worship of one’s self.
• Cagamosis – An unhappy marriage
• Gargalesthesia – The sensation cause by tickling.
• Capernoited – Slightly intoxicated or tipsy.
• Lalochezia – The use of abusive language to relieve stress or ease pain.
• Cataglottism – Kissing with tongue
• Basorexia – An overwhelming desire to kiss.
• Brontide – The low rumbling of distant thunder.
• Grapholagnia – The urge to stare at obscene pictures.
• Agelast - A person who never laughs.
• Wanweird - An unhappy fate.
• Dystopia - Am imaginary place of total misery. A metaphor for hell.
• Petrichor - The smell of dry rain on the ground.
• Anagapesis - The feeling when one no longer loves someone they once did.
• Malapert - Clever in manners of speech.
• Duende - Unusual power to attract or charm.
• Concilliabule - A secret meeting of people who are hatching a plot.
• Strikhedonia - The pleasure of being able to say “to hell with it”.
• Lygerastia - The condition of one who is only amorous when the lights are out.
• Ayurnamat - The philosophy that there is no point in worrying about events that cannot be changed.
• Sphallolalia - Flirtatious talk that leads nowhere.
• Baisemain - A kiss on the hand.
• Druxy - Something which looks good on the outside, but is actually rotten inside.
• Mamihlapinatapei - The look between two people in which each loves the other but is too afraid to make the first move.
OCs or ships or whatever. It’s getting late so I might not get to them immediately, but that just means I’ll have more time to fill them out.
OCs and other ships welcome! Character list here.
A silly little sketch that happened as a result of a discussion on this thread on the BSN.
I suppose it might look like Merrill has snagged herself a handsome older man, but she’s actually really excited about her new pet griffon, Feathers.
(Carver is somewhere off-drawing going “NOOOOoooooo”)
R - A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships
Garrus/Tali. SORRY TO MY SHAKARIAN FRIENDS
I - Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why
Can’t really think of any that they’ve made me stop liking.
N - Your favorite fanfiction or fanauthor
;w; flutiebear ♥
J - Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr
Like all of the SuperWhoLock stuff? And I still don’t care about them…
I just received this fax at work.
Thank god Bricks is here to save me from all this extorted money. I’ve felt my funds have been long overdue and it’s like he read my mind.
THESE SO-CALLED NIGERIAN OFFICIALS HAVE SEEN THE LAST DIME FROM ME, I HAVE HAD UGLY EXPERIENCES AND BRICKS MANUEL IS THE INSTRUMENT OF MY VENGEANCE
Raise your hand if you’ve ever accidentally developed a crush on a character of your own creation
oh my god vivienne i love you so much!!!! next time i’ll draw you more epic please love me vivienne!!
Oh! Okay, lol.
D - A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t
Joker x EDI. I loved it in ME2 but with the developments in ME3 I just… cannot. It really, really disappointed me.